My Bachelorette Party
Approximately a month before my wedding day my bridesmaids woke me up (and scared me like crazy) in the morning. The we had breakfast which they prepared and I was informed to pack things that I thought I might need for a weekend trip. I had no idea what to pack since they wouldn’t tell me where we were going, but they at least said that it would be a good idea to bring a bikini. After that we went to the train station and I had to wear the ”Bride to be” banner and the lovely bridal tiara all day long. At least I was happy that they didn’t put me in ugly clothes and made me do crazy tasks, I don’t know if I would have been comfortable with that so early in the morning.
Anyway, by the time we reached the train station I already knew where we were going since N slipped and said ”I hope it doesn’t rain in Stockholm” :-) So we went to Stockholm and the girls took me to a SPA-hotel where we hung out, bathed, enjoyed the sauna, and I even got a facial! After that we got ready (and a bit tipsy) and went to TGI Fridays for dinner – that was awesome by the way. The evening ended with us going clubbing. To sum it all up, I had a fantastic bachelorette party and I won’t forget it any time soon :)
There were so many ugly pictures from us bathing outside.. and I had to include at least one to share with the internet folks :P And FYI, this was one of the better ones..
Fridays had the best Raspberry Daiquiris I’ve ever had, but their brownie was a bit dry :P
Some memorable moments:
- When I got a shout out by the train conductor.
- When so many middle-aged people came up to me and told me to not get married, lol.
- All young people that came up to me were really psyched and excited for me to get married, so that was cool :)
- The free lunch I got from the ”kebab-guy,” he said it was my wedding gift.. :-D
- The glass doors (and windows) to the bathrooms in our hotel rooms – that was a great bonding experience haha.
- All girly girl songs that were played at the club – so much fun!
That’s it for today!
I will soon post pictures from our wedding day, although I haven’t yet got the photographer’s pictures, but hopefully I will soon! :)